Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Made It... My First Time


Hello, Monday!  I kinda love Mondays in summer... no pressure, no lesson plans, no alarm clock!  This is my first time linking up for Monday Made It over at 4th Grade Frolics (love her!!!) and I'm excited.  I am going to use 2 projects that I've done pretty recently...  hoping to have some newer projects to share soon.  Hint: I just bought etching cream!

My first project was something I saw on Pinterest.  I had a super cute frame that I had bought from Jane and thought this would be perfect for our guest bedroom.  This way when people are over... they can see our wi fi guest password easily.  You can find the original post HERE and make your own if you'd like!  
My second project was personalizing my boys' karate belt displays.  The type of karate that they take is called Hapkido.  I used my Silhouette machine and VOILA!  They just had a deal on the Silhouette machines over at Zulily!  They said to stay tuned for another sale soon!  They are still sitting against the wall in the guest room... now I need to hang them {sigh}!  
I hope y'all will have an amazing week.  My Stitch Fix is coming this afternoon and I can't wait to take pictures and type up that post... look for it tomorrow!  Talk to y'all soon!  

3 comments:

  1. Love the wifi password picture! I am headed to make one myself now!
    Mrs. Spriggs’ Kindergarten Pond

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE both your projects!!!! Super love that you linked up:) Can't wait to see what else you have in store friend:) Have an awesome week:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete